Date Night Raffle
We want to share our date night with you
Many years ago when I was in my 20's I lived in Brazil for a year. It was an eye opening experience and one of the great gifts I brought back with me was a love of Brazilian Barbeque otherwise known as "Churrascaria" In the U.S. we would think of it more as a steakhouse which is why this one has branded itself that way but in Brazil it is a bit more rough and social gathering when you go with friends and family. I was pleased to be able to introduce Russ to this unique form of dining last year in Chicago. Every month we have a "Date night" where we go out and do something just the two of us for us and our relationship and to experience new or favorite things. Sometimes it is a concert, sometimes a local community event, sometimes just a movie. In September we went out for dinner to Texas De Brazil a Churrascaria in Milwaukee and we had such a good time we thought we would share it with you as well. So this is your chance to win a $25 limited time promotion gift card from us just by filling out the form below the pictures. We will draw the card on October 15 around noon and all entries must be received by 11:59 pm on October 14, 2018 to have a chance to win. Here's how to enter.
1. Follow us on Instagram or Facebook (the Adams-Mann team)
2. Tag 2 friends to either the instagram or Facebook ad of this drawing. You MUST tag 2 other people in order to be eligible to win.
3. Check Facebook or Instagram for the winner to be announced on October 15 early afternoon.
The info will be in our stories every day from now until October 14. We will contact the winner and you must be willing to give us your email and phone number if you win.
Check out the pictures from our date night below and Good Luck in the drawing!
(Employees of The Adams-Mann team and their immediate families are not eligible for this prize. Sorry Mom and Dad!) we may use your winning photo in our marketing and acceptance of this prize gives us the right to use it for future promotions.
Our Date Night Photos
Photo Descriptions from Left to Right
1. Salad Bar options are insane but I was saving room for meat. Clockwise from left creamy fish stew, crusty bread and goat cheese, signature lobster bisque.
2. cheesy center popovers are their standard table bread.
3. We learned to love Malbec wines here and Click here to read more about our wine from Caymus Red Schooner label
4. Turn your disc to green if you want the server to bring spits of meat to your table for you to try.
5. Our favorite this time was the larger cuts because we prefer medium-rare to rare and you have a better chance with those. (Russ loves the sausages as well)
6. If one of you wants a rest from meat and the other is ready for more just turn your discs to indicate.
7. Russ comments? "We have the meats!"
8. No more meat for us time for the red disc side!
9. We had a newer server this time and he was very nervous but eager to learn and do better. Ask for Kota cause he is nice and a good server.
10. This baby kept peeking at us and his hair was not to be missed so he added joy to our date night.
11. Brazilian Cheesecake is our favorite and we shared a slice so as not to get overfull.